Membership Form (for mail or in-person purchase)
The Membership Benefits:
- As a member, we’ll keep you informed about museum happenings through our quarterly newsletter MuseNews.
- As a member, you’ll also be entitled to a 10% discount on most items in the Museum Store. (20% off during November and December in conjunction with our holiday sale!)
- Our members are sent special invitations and announcement for exhibit openings, guest speakers, presentations, performances and more!
Benefits to the Community:
- We are dedicated to preserving Churchill County history through programs and community outreach.
- We strive to educate upcoming generations about our area’s past.
- We work to share our history with community newcomers and our out-of-town visitors.
- We provide programs that go to schools and organizations.
Every membership dollar we receive goes toward developing and presenting programs to adults and children in our community. Membership dollars also contribute to exhibit renovation and new construction which benefits local residents, and allows us to share our history with our out-of-town visitors from around the WORLD!
Multiple Ways to Join!
To become a member of the Churchill County Museum Association stop by in person, use our online store, or fill out and mail the supplied form along with check or money order to:
Churchill County Museum & Archives
1050 South Maine Street
Fallon, NV 89406
Please make checks payable to the Churchill County Museum.
Remember, memberships help the Churchill County Museum by providing funds that aid in artifact conservation and help expand historical programs for the community!