This store is one of the oldest commercial buildings in Fallon. It was moved to the museum in 1982, restored and opened to the public in 1984. The restoration was sponsored by the Woodliff Company and the Churchill County Museum Association.
The post office boxes from Hazen, Nevada, in use from 1904 to 1977, are also housed in the building.
To see the interior of the store, please ask at the front desk!