Everything you want to know about the Churchill County Museum...
CCMA Membership and Application Form
The Membership Benefits:
- Your membership in the Churchill County Museum Association is renewable annually. The membership year runs from July 1 through June 30. By sending your check today, you will become a member of the Museum Association for the current year through June 30th.
- As a member, we'll keep you informed about museum happenings through our quarterly newsletter MuseNews. You'll also receive the most recent copy of our annual publication In Focus, a 136+ page book that contains all kinds of historical information about Fallon and Churchill County.
- As a member, you'll also be entitled to a 10% discount on most items in the Museum Store. (20% off during November and December in conjunction with our holiday sale!)
- Our members are sent special invitations and announcement for exhibit openings, guest speakers, presentations, performances and more!
Benefits to the Community:
- We are dedicated to preserving Churchill County history through programs and community outreach.
- We strive to educate upcoming generations about our area’s past.
- We work to share our history with community newcomers and our out-of-town visitors.
- We provide programs that go to schools and organizations.
Every membership dollar we receive goes toward developing and presenting programs to adults and children in our community. The money also goes toward publishing In Focus, our annual historical publication. Membership dollars also contribute to exhibit renovation and new construction which benefits local residents, and allows us to share our history with our out-of-town visitors from around the WORLD!
Please Join the Churchill County Museum Association!
To become a member of the Churchill County Museum Association, simply print the supplied form, fill it out, and send it along with your check or money order to the following address:
Churchill County Museum & Archives
1050 South Maine Street
Fallon, NV 89406
Please make checks payable to the Churchill County Museum.
Remember, memberships help the Churchill County Museum by providing funds to publish In Focus, aid in artifact conservation and help expand historical programs for the community!